Sunday 28 August 2011

USING MY CAMERA Chapter 8

This exercise has been going on for weeks.  Of course I now 'see' letters everywhere and am slightly obsessed with them!  Although taking them all and deciding which to use and which to reject was great, the afternoon spent trying out everything on my computer was a big headache. My lovely daughter in law has moved, and is very busy so I thought I'd better give it a try.  The first lot ended up printed out on 3 x A4 sheets, which wasn't the idea. Next up was all on one sheet with a couple of repeats, but part of some letters missing.
Next try was a 'mosaic' which fitted everything together as Picassa thought best, well at least there wasn't any repeats.
Finally though I still don't know if this is what was wanted, Picassa and I together decided to give this one a go!
Well I may have ended the afternoon with a great big head ache, but nonetheless I was delighted to have learned to do some new things without any help.  I also noted the computer has kindly opened a file for me called collages with all the drafts etc in it so I can play again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment