Wednesday 19 June 2013

Module 6 - A place in my heart



6.1.1  Choosing a theme

Viv is so right about writing down choices and key words. My first thought was St Lucia, where I spent 5 years of my childhood and it is a place very close to my heart. Then thinking about it I realise I have millions of memories, but only black and white photos. There are lots on line, but I can't pop back to see things for myself.

Next was the church at Brentor, called St Michael de Rupe. It is only 5 minutes away, I have already done many projects on it and it is an amazing place.

Finally Home is where the heart is. There is so much to say and show about this lovely farm with it's history going back several hundred years and the present house 200 years plus.

So I am going with Pittescombe Farm. It is literally on my doorstep and has lots going for it that I would love to record in some way.

Notes attached.
Now that I know where I am going and have lots of materials on hand, I am really looking forward to getting started.


No comments:

Post a Comment