Friday 8 February 2013

Module 5 - Chapter 4



Your own face

5.4.1.
I used a soft sketching pencil for the following, but in case they are not dark enough to see very well, I then photocopied on the darkest setting and scanned. I didn't see that the examples had open eyes and since mine were shut, that is the way they have been drawn.


5.4.2
Well after the above, anything has got to be an improvement. This was drawn more heavily, so hopefully shows up better.

5.4.3
I did this one on a large square piece of good quality paper, so that if I can't get thicker paper to go through the copier for the next chapter, then I can use the original. I took a copy on ordinary copier paper though to keep.

Well it was very interesting to do, but I don't think this would pass muster for an identikit picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment