Thursday 3 November 2011

MODULE 3 - WALKING THE LINE

3.1.1 Mark Making
I have always liked using pencil, especially softer ones and always write my shopping lists with one, so started with these. I really love the great big fat Koh-I-Nor graphite stick at the bottom of the page.
I had forgotten just how messy these oil pastel sticks can get.

Inktense is just as messy    
The Stabilo at the bottom of the page is new to me - it looks like a child's pencil it is so chubby but is so different when used wet.
Hope the pencilled info alongside the Quink marks can be read OK
My lovely Koh-I-Noor stick again. I find this very soothing to do,
A mixture of pens and inks here, I enjoyed the dip pen in Indian Ink most here.
3.2.1 Matchsticks
I should have realised that the blooming ink would show through from the next page with these.

Extra Activity


3.1.3. Moods and Feelings

Again it is a real pain that the next one Tranquility is messed up with the reverse page showing through

After an enforced 5 weeks of not doing any sketchbook work, then guests and half term with grandson,  I found it quite difficult to get going again, but hopefully will be able to catch up and keep going now.


No comments:

Post a Comment