Friday 25 March 2011

Chapter 6 - Colour Matching

6.1 I was delighted with this picture when I found it, the colours are so vibrant. It was a bit small, but beautiful.  Perhaps I should have left a small space between the pictures and the mixed colours to make it more obvious where one ends and the other begins.



6.2 Although I pressed very hard with my white crayon, it was quite a pickle to see where I had been when it came to putting the colours on it. I wished it had been on the page opposite 6.1 as it would have been easier to check on proportions of colour instead of flicking back and forth.



6 +  As soon as I put the first two colours on this one, I thought of Easter! Don't know if it was subconscious or not.  Anyway a photocopy of it may become the background to an Easter card.

No comments:

Post a Comment